Pages

Thursday 7 October 2010

Will I ever get it all right at once?

I don't know about you, but I never seem to have everything 'sorted' at any one time.

Sometimes in my life my house will be clean and tidy, but I will be behind on paperwork, laundry, food shopping and personal grooming (haircuts, nails etc). Other times, I will have all the laundry done, but the house will be a mess...and so on.

When I am at work my time management is impeccable. I work really efficiently and get everything done on time and accurately. My home-life on the other hand, is a completely different story.

Why?

Am I alone in this? I hope not. I hope that there are lots of people out there who are exactly the same as me and, maybe despite appearances, don't have it all together all of the time.

Anyway, must go....have a huge pile of laundry to do.


And paperwork.

Oh, and I need to get a haircut...


No comments:

Post a Comment